SECURITY • POLICE • FIRE CAREER EXPO
History of Event
Security • Police • Fire Career Expo is an annual networking, education and job fair event designed to offer students, industry newcomers, and professionals looking for career advancement an opportunity to meet with companies and agencies relevant to their chosen field and gain advice from established industry mentors.
Founded as Security Career Expo in 2014, the event has grown over the years to include first responders and emergency services and was rebranded Security • Police • Fire Career Expo in 2019.
Security • Police • Fire Career Expo is co-presented by Annex Business Media brands Canadian Security, Blue Line and Firefighting in Canada.
Experience the 2022 Security, Police & Fire Career Expo
About The Expo
YOU WILL LEARN:
- What each of the three fields are looking for when hiring
- How to network and get hired
- How to make a lasting impression at an interview
- What qualifications and skills hiring managers are looking for
- How to increase your chance of getting hired
YOU WILL EXPERIENCE:
- Networking with experienced security, law enforcement and fire service professionals
- First-hand advice from leaders in all three fields
- Personal interaction with key leaders from the industry you’re interested in
YOUR REGISTRATION INCLUDES:
- Keynote speaker
- Mentoring sessions
- Networking with Canada’s top security, fire and police companies and hiring managers
- Coffee breaks
- The Security, Police & Fire Career Expo recruiting hall